We recognize the importance of establishing a safe and comfortable environment where school age children can learn, discover, and grow.
Here at The Children’s Workshop, we recognize the importance of establishing a safe and comfortable environment where school age children can learn, discover, and grow. Our curriculum is varied and developed by top teaching professionals. We also provide transportation to and from the local schools, with caring staff to assure your child is supervised at all times while riding the bus.
The fun and learning doesn’t stop when the school year ends, as we also offer summer vacation programs, which include educational field trips and more. We take pride in creating a high-energy, engaging environment that both parents and children love.
Our School Age programs offer a Safe and Secure Environment before and after school
Our School Age programs offer a safe and secure environment before and after school, while still providing a “cool” place for children to socialize. Children can choose from daily enrichment activities or relax with friends in a play-based environment. We offer board games, Xboxes, an afternoon snack, art projects, board games, and much more. Our School Age teachers prioritize education, which is why they always help the students with homeworks after school.
We provide transportation to and from area public schools and we own our vehicles and provide staff to supervise children while on the bus. Some of our schools are even bus stops for local schools!
Not only do we offer before and after school care, but our school also offers programs during school breaks, including vacation weeks in December, February, and April. During school vacation, we provide full day programs, which include breakfast, hot lunch, and snacks. Our school often plans field trips and other exciting events to make your child’s school vacation a special one.
Why Choose The Children's Workshop School Age Program:
- A friendly, play-based environment that encourages positive social interactions
- We have affordable, lower rates than any other programs in the area
- Homework time and homework assistance
- Children make and keep friends from all across the community, not just their school
- Community service projects such as cleaning local parks or collecting food for a food bank
- An environment designed for exploration of new skills such as cooking or a new sport
- Involvement in long-term projects such as writing and performing a play or planting a garden