Why Choose the Children's Workshop?
At The Children’s Workshop, our values are: We Are Safe, We Are Kind, We Do Our Best and We Play to Learn. Those values are important in all aspects of our business: serving children, families, clients and most importantly our staff.
That’s why we are committed to providing a comprehensive employee benefits package. As a family owned business we take pride in the fact that we view our coworkers as family. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and their physical health, overall well-being and financial stability are among our top priorities. Our goal is to offer a variety of benefits to our TCW team members encouraging them to live balanced, healthy lives.
Additionally, we offer several fantastic professional development programs which can help you start, continue, or complete the CDA certificate program or an associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree program, often at little cost to you as the employee. We believe in education – not only for young children, but for adults, as well!
We utilize our own unique, Children’s Workshop Curriculum, a play based framework which provides enough flexibility to be tailored to the interests of the children (which as you know, can change daily) and the needs of your classroom. With 19 schools throughout MA & RI, there’s plenty of resources and support to create the classroom of a child’s (and teacher’s) dream!
Benefits We Offer at The Children's Workshop
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 401k (including company match)
- Generous Time Off (example: up to 11 days in your first year)
- An Additional Day Off to Celebrate Your Birthday
- Holiday Pay
- Childcare Benefit
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance (this is in addition to company sponsored worker’s compensation insurance)
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible Schedule for Work/Life Balance
- Discount Memberships with local partners
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (Confidential)
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Extensive Professional Development and Training
And much more!
What We Look for in Future TCW Team Members
We recruit highly motivated, creative professionals in early childhood education who are passionate leaders in the field.
- Do you have a passion for early education?
- Do you want to make a difference in the community?
- Do you want to help create memories for children?
- Do you want to have fun during work hours?
- Do you thrive in a team environment?