We are family owned, operated, & oriented
- We have been in business since 1990.
- Longevity, experience, and stability
- We have a talented Home Office Staff that supports our Directors so they can focus on providing excellent care and customer service
We hire, train, & retain some of the top educators in New England
- Many staff members have been with us for 5, 10, 15 and even 20 years!
- Staff are highly educated
- Bilingual Teachers
We offer programs for children of all ages (6 weeks to 12 years)
We offer transportation to & from local schools for Before & After School Care
Webster’s Kitchen - we provide nutritious & delicious hot meals & snacks
We have fun, safe, & UNIQUE facilities!
- No two schools are the same. We are NOT cookie cutter! Our schools reflect and serve the community they are in.
- Great playgrounds and outdoor spaces
- We are going GREEN! (Cleaning products, natural playgrounds)
We have Webster the Puffin - our beloved mascot!
We are Open When It Snows! We only close when the government declares a state of emergency or if the driving conditions are hazardous for our families & staff.
We invest in our teachers. We provide many training and professional development opportunities – including:
- Annual L.I.F.E. Conference on November 11!
- Ed Department & Curriculum Framework
We understand what it’s like to be working parents because we ARE working parents too! To help ease the stress we offer:
- Flexible Schedules
- Convenient Hours (most locations open 6:30am to 6:00pm)
- Competitive Tuitions
- Vacation Allowance
- Sibling Discount (10%!)
We support the children and families in our care. We offer & participate in programs including:
- PBIS & WorkshopWays to Live by
- Children’sWorkshop Foundation,TCW Mentoring, Head Start & Early Head Start &TCYC
- Parent Corners, Parent Committee, Parent Boards and Family Orientation
- Kaymbu – Parent Communication
- Community Involvement, Collaborations & Family Supports & Resources
We listen to our customers and staff – our management team is local & responsive
- 24 hour dedicated Customer Service Line for staff and parents