Childcare partnerships matter.
Whether you are an HR decision maker for your company or a parent about to return to work, you know, Childcare Benefits from the Children’s Workshop matter greatly. That’s why we are introducing true Family First Benefits for your business.
How Can Family First Benefits from The Children’s Workshop Help Your Business?
Retain Your Workforce
83% OF MILLENNIALS would leave their jobs for one with better family care benefits.
Curb Missed Days
Parents who do not have child care support offered from the workplace have higher rates of employee tardiness and absenteeism, an estimated 5-9 days per year of work missed due to child care problems, and decreased concentration and productivity
The federal government recognizes the value of on-site child care to both working parents and the economy, and grants a qualified child-care program a yearly tax credit of $150,000. In addition, the government allows a company to deduct 35% of its unrecovered costs from its corporate tax bite.
The Right Package
Currently, change is typically driven by corporate HR departments. We will work with your department to find the right solution for your people and bottom line.
Here are the businesses and organizations partnered with The Children’s Workshop to put “Family First”
Why join the logos above?
Companies that assist their associates in finding quality childcare attract dedicated employees. These companies experience an increase in employee retention rates and are more likely to have associates return after maternity leave.
- According to Pew Research and social trends, 60% of two-parent households with children under age 18 have two working parents.
- The biggest source of stress for a working parent is finding safe, reliable and affordable child care.
- Companies that work with their employees to cover the costs of quality child care and contribute to a happy work-life balance attract dedicated employees and retain them for extended lengths of time.
- Childcare costs can easily add up to over $15,000 per year. Many working families cannot afford to enroll their child in an early education program.
- In Massachusetts, there are 200,211 children under the age of 6 with two working parents that need childcare services. In Rhode Island, there are 28,788 children.
- In 2012, 64% of mothers with children under the age of 6 in the U.S. declared that they were working full time.
Why is childcare so important?
Parents feel guilty enough as it is leaving their precious child in the arms of another caregiver all day. However, if that parent can connect with someone they know and trust, they are able to concentrate on the workday without worrying about their child’s well being. Assisting parents with quality childcare allows them to focus more at work, reduce stress and feel good about going to work every day.
Finding the right childcare provider is a enormous task for parents. The first few years of a child’s life are a time of intense development; it is a critical period for development of their cognitive, motor, social, emotional and language skills. The benefits of early education programs are innumerable!
For starters, studies have shown that children who participate in quality early learning programs are more likely to complete and succeed in grade school, less likely to get into trouble with the law, and will earn more in wages over their lifetime than those who do not.
What can you gain by collaborating with The Children’s Workshop?
- A higher employee retention rate
- Quality recruitment
- Better benefits
- Increased productivity
- Loyal, family oriented employees
- Higher morale
- Quality education for families of associates
- As a result, you will see a full return on your investment!
What TCW can offer your company:
- Reliability: we are open from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Peace of mind: we are an accredited early learning institution founded in 1990.
- Resources: we care not only for the child, but also for the whole family. We have experience, community partnerships and resources available for our families.
- Highly trained staff: our teachers are well educated and CPR Certified.
- Curriculum: our research-based curriculum is teacher tested and child approved.
- Nutrition: we provide hot nutritious meals on site every day. Our schools are 100% nut-free and we pay special attention to food allergies and preferences.
- Transportation: we bus to and from local schools for before and after school care.
- The Children’s Workshop can offer all of your associates a discount and waive the registration fee if you refer them to us. This option has zero cost to the company.
- The Children’s Workshop can reserve a designated number of spots for your employees’ children in our centers until a specified date to ensure they have a space in our program.
For more information click below or contact Meghan McNally, Director of Marketing and Sales.