Our school age programs recognize the need for children to have a safe and secure environment after school, while still providing a "cool" place for children to want to go with their friends. Children can choose from daily enrichment activities or just relax with a friend. There are board games, X-boxes, a snack bar, art projects, cooking, chess and much more. And of course, there's always time for homework assistance.
Our School Age programs provide transportation to and from area public schools. We own our vehicles and provide staff to supervise children while on the bus. This service is provided at no extra charge.
Not only do we offer before and after school care, but our centers also offer school age programs during school vacation weeks in December, February and April. During school vacation we provide full day programs which include breakfast, hot lunch, and snacks. The centers often plan field trips and other exciting events to make the children's school vacation a special one.
Also check out our Summer Programs for information regarding all the fun we have over summer vacation!
Key characteristics of our School Age program:
- Opportunities for positive social interactions
- Homework time and homework assistance, as needed
- Community service projects such as cleaning a local park or collecting food for a Food Bank
- An environment designed for exploration of new skills such as cooking or a new sport
- Relaxing environment for kids to unwind after school
- Involvement in long term projects such as writing and performing a play or planting a garden